Saturday, May 2, 2020

電声


*If the Grammar seems off please read on. There's a reason for it.*


It's 2:22 in the morning, nothing really special is going on apart from the fact I'm sat here. Once again listening to the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack. It's so addicting. I just can't get over it regardless of this, this blog post is a weird one mostly because I'm starting to really enjoy this. Maybe it's aesthetic. Maybe it's the appeal. Maybe it's just the idea of just writing down your thoughts into a nice little online document that can be accessed at any time, by anyone, is weird. It's very nice. 

 I do hope that this blog does become my nice little feedback on my review once 2022 hits. I think it will be 2022. It's got to be 2022. Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. So while I did plan to originally have quite a calming night, one filled with listening to otsuichi and an obscure radio which I'll get into in a different post. I instead find myself downloading Ghost Recon breakpoint. I shouldn't have done this. I definitely shouldn't have done this. I recently bought Ghost Recon breakpoint on the PlayStation 4 not four days ago for 15 pounds. It was a waste of money. Not to be a snob or anything. But after playing games on the PC and it is a PC that can handle anything I can throw at it, It's weird playing games on the PS4. That 30 frames per second that a little screen the motion blur that lives every game again to go over it. Once more. I hate being snobby but games are just Superior on the PC. Now Ghost. Recon actually has quite a bad reputation, but after playing this Splinter cell throwback mission I can't help but get excited for playing on the PC. 

You see Ubisoft released this thing very recently that lets you pay5.99 and you get access to a bunch of games for free. Well not for free. Obviously. It's $5.99 a month, but you can get Ghost Recon and all the DLC for only $5.99 as well as any future titles. For example, I do believe two days ago a new Assassins Creed was announced. I can't wait to read this back and realize how awful it probably will be. Regardless, I apologize for the lack of Japanese discussion in this blog post. I'm going to keep updating of course with Japanese discussions, but alas sometimes I just want to get stuff off my chest that being me trying to defend myself or dropping 20 quid for one game and 599 throughout each month subscriptions. Back to Japanese, the name of this blog post is Denkoe. This means the electric voice. This is the first post I have recorded with my phone inbuilt ability to listen and transcribe my voice into writing. If this has grammatically issues, blame that. I have deliberately not fixed them so I can read this back and rate how well it worked.



I'll leave you with these few words and the song for tonight, which I highly recommend is a got, of course, another Sound Hole 2 soundtrack. 

This one never forgives me. Never forget me. 

電- Electric
声- Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment