Monday, May 4, 2020

僕の記憶は無駄

The sad truth

My memory is completed garbage. Garbage in the fact that for some reason, it can hear a word once. I literally mean once and never forget it. I'll use the term 急げ for example. It means to go quickly. So why, despite writing a whole blog post on it, Can I not remember 戻る?? You know, Modoru, to return. Desktop ni Modoru. Maybe if I type it 20 times...

戻る modoru - to return
戻る - modoru - to return
戻る - modoru to return
戻る -modoru - to return
戻る- modoru - to return
さて。終わった私はまだ忘れます

It even comes up in the next game I was planning on dissecting 
に戻る How I hate you so
Anyway yes, The brain is pretty pathetic. I don't seem to be the only one that has this issue. It seems to be more of a general issue with language learning. Unless you have a photographic memory you simply won't remember everything on first, second, hell even fith glance. 所がない. It can't be helped. It's not healthy to get mad though, I find that if you just do as much cram as you can, expose yourself to the word as much as possible and try to use it in daily life, your brain will become more attuned to it. Sleep seems to work too. Anyway, enjoy the quick teaser post. 私はベッドに戻る


やたぞ!

Screw modoru though

No comments:

Post a Comment